John Feinstein Blog
John Feinstein Blog
- John Feinstein Blog: Catastrophe On Ice For Russia If the 1980 Olympics ended up as the Miracle on Ice for the United States then the 2014 Olympics will be remembered as the Catastrophe on Ice for Russia.
- John Feinstein Blog: The Time Has Come For Fans To Be Held Accountable John Feinstein believes fans need to be held accountable for their actions at a game the same way players are.
- John Feinstein Blog: Redskins Name Will Change Despite Daniel Snyder's Arrogance John Feinstein believes the Redskins will be forced to change their name despite owner Daniel Snyder's wealth and perspective.
- John Feinstein Blog: 'Thug' Label For Black NFL Players Must End John Feinstein says Richard Sherman isn't a thug, but there are plenty of people who classified him as one following his recent postgame rant.
- John Feinstein Blog: Brent Musburger Isn't Being Pushed Aside Because Of Performance John Feinstein believes Brent Musburger is still very capable of being a lead play-by-play man for ESPN.
- John Feinstein Blog: Be Appreciative Of The Tom Brady-Bill Belichick Era John Feinstein is impressed by what Tom Brady and Bill Belichick have done with the New England Patriots since 2001 in a 32-team, salary-cap league.
- John Feinstein Blog: Tiger Woods Didn't Deserve Player Of The Year John Feinstein doesn't like Tiger Woods. But that didn't affect his player-of-the-year vote.
- John Feinstein Blog: How To Fix College Football And Basketball John Feinstein shares some ideas on how to fix college football and basketball to make the games more appealing.
- John Feinstein Blog: It's Too Bad Owners Can't Be Fired John Feinstein believes professional sports team owners need to be held more accountable for their actions when it comes to poor decisions.
- John Feinstein Blog: The Truth Hurts For Ohio State John Feinstein believes Ohio State shouldn't play for the national title and that Marcus Hall should be suspended.
- John Feinstein Blog: NFL Officials Need To Improve Explanations John Feinstein believes the NFL needs to work with its officials to improve the explanations given on calls during games.
- John Feinstein Blog: College Basketball No Longer Special Thanks To One-And-Dones John Feinstein believes college basketball is no longer what it used to be with one-and-done players who are forced to play at the NCAA for a single season.