- Pat Williams: 'I Hope The Book Makes A Difference For People Who Are Battling Cancer' Orlando Magic senior vice president Pat Williams tells John Feinstein about his new book, "The Mission is Remission: Hope for Battling Cancer," and his battle with cancer.
- Dan Jenkins: 'I Just Wanted To Write All The Good Stories I’ve Heard' Legendary sportswriter and author Dan Jenkins tells John Feinstein about his new book, "His Ownself: A Semi-Memoir," and how sportswriting has changed throughout his life.
- Dan Bonner: 'Duke Doesn't Have One Stud' CBS Sports college basketball analyst Dan Bonner tells John Feinstein that this year Duke is missing a reliable player who can get to the basket at any time.
- Steve Kerr: 'Arizona Has Figured It Out Without Brandon Ashley' CBS and TNT basketball analyst Steve Kerr tells John Feinstein he is surprised by the way his former Arizona Wildcats have played since Brandon Ashley was injured.
- Tony Bennett: 'Seeding Is Overrated' Virginia head coach Tony Bennett tells John Feinstein about the parity in college basketball and how rankings and seedings don't mean as much as they used to.
- Mike Garafolo: 'The Hope Is That The NFL Salary Cap Will Continue To Rise' FOX Sports 1 NFL insider Mike Garafolo tells The John Feinstein Show that the salary cap is expected to rise in the next two years with free agency a week away.
- Seth Davis: 'Next Year At Kentucky’s Going To Be Pretty Ugly By Kentucky Standards' CBS college basketball analyst Seth Davis tells John Feinstein if anyone thinks this season has been bad for Kentucky that it's going to be worse next season.
- Richard Justice: 'Jon Daniels Did Better Job Filling Needs Than Any General Manager' MLB.com columnist Richard Justice tells John Feinstein the Rangers did a better job than any other team during the offseason.
- C.J. Nitkowski: 'Matt Williams Is Going To Be A Good Manager' Former MLB pitcher and CBS Sports Radio host C.J. Nitkowski tells John Feinstein the Washington Nationals have a good rookie manager in Matt Williams.
- Dan Bonner: 'The Atlantic-10 Is Going To Be Really Well-Represented In The NCAA Tournament' CBS college basketball analyst Dan Bonner tells John Feinstein the Atlantic 10 conference is going to have good representation in the NCAA Tournament.
- Pat Forde: 'I Can't See Proposed Rule Change Passing' Yahoo! Sports college football columnist Pat Forde tells John Feinstein he doesn't think the rule proposal that will impact when teams can snap the ball will pass.
- Ray Ratto: 'Jim Harbaugh Doesn’t Get Along Well With Trent Baalke' CSN Bay Area columnist Ray Ratto tells John Feinstein about the growing problems with the San Francisco 49ers and head coach Jim Harbaugh.