- Tiki Barber: 'Nobody Wants Winston Being Leader' Morning Show co-host discusses Virginia-BYU this weekend and Jameis Winston's antics.
- Tony Barnhart: 'Half A Game Worse Than No Punishment' SEC Network analyst discusses the suspension handed to Jameis Winston.
- Bob Ryan: 'Outrage, Uproar Rendered New Verdict' Boston Globe columnist breaks down the mess off the field and how the NFL has handled it.
- Brian Billick: 'Vikings Originally Tried To Help Peterson' NFL Network analyst breaks down the Vikings handling of the Adrian Peterson saga.
- Jay Paterno: 'Brought Up Some Good, Some Painful Memories' Author of Paterno Legacy talks about the book and his father's legacy.
- Tyler Kepner: 'Start Of A Rough Go Of It For Yankees' New York Times MLB columnist discusses the struggles of the Yankees and Braves.
- Jason La Canfora: 'Where's The Big, Bad League To Step In?' CBSSports.com NFL insider discusses whether or not Adrian Peterson should be playing.
- Charles Davis: 'UCLA Doesn't Look Like No. 2 Team In Country So Far' FOX Sports and NFL Network analyst discusses the weekend in college football.
- Clark Judge: 'Griffin Is Guy Who Can Take You Places Cousins Can't' NFL expert extraordinaire breaks down everything that went down in Week 2 in the NFL.
- Tiki Barber: 'Goodell Shouldn't Be Fired' Morning Show co-host breaks down the Ray Rice, NFL, Roger Goodell saga this week.
- Pat Forde: 'Expect Florida State To Be Undefeated' Yahoo! sports columnist discusses this weekend's games and the Big Ten's struggles.
- Richard Justice: 'Everything That Could Go Wrong Has Gone Wrong' MLB.com columnist and MLB Network analyst talks about the Angels success and Bo Porter's firing.