- Mark Boyle: 'Pacers Are In Trouble If Roy Hibbert Can't Get Back To Playing The Way He Was' Indiana Pacers radio voice Mark Boyle Mark Boyle tells John Feinstein that the team won't be able to contend if Roy Hibbert doesn't start playing the way he was at the beginning of the season.
- Ken Rosenthal: 'It Can't Be Denied That Barry Bonds Broke Hank Aaron's Record' MLB on Fox and MLB Network analyst Ken Rosenthall tells John Feinstein that Barry Bonds is the home run king even if he used performance-enhancing drugs.
- Gary Parrish: 'Derrick Gordon Announcement Is A Very Significant Moment' CBSSports.com college basketball columnist Gary Parrish tells John Feinstein the announcement from UMass guard Derrick Gordon is significant.
- Dave Kindred: 'The Masters Will Be A Lesser Tournament Without Tiger Woods' Sports columnist and author Dave Kindred tells John Feinstein that The Masters won't be the same this year without Tiger Woods playing in the tournament.
- Dan Bonner: 'Kentucky Didn't Dominate The Offensive Boards As They Had Done Throughout Tournament' CBS Sports college basketball analyst Dan Bonner tells John Feinstein that Kentucky didn't get offensive rebounds in the national championship and it cost them the game.
- Tom Izzo: 'We Should Have Been Able To Compete With Anybody In The Final Four' Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo tells John Feinstein that he believes his team could have won the national championship this year.
- Steve Kerr: 'UConn Will Have To Have All Their Parts Clicking To Beat Kentucky' CBS and Turner Sports college basketball analyst Steve Kerr tells John Feinstein that it's going to be hard for UConn to beat Kentucky and win the national championship in dallas.
- Artis Gilmore And Peter Kerasotis On The 1970 National Championship NBA Hall of Famer author Artis Gilmore and Peter Kerasotis tell John Feinstein about the 1970 championship between UCLA and Jacksonville.
- Rollie Massimino: 'Dave Gavitt Was The Most Powerful Athletic Administrator In The United States' Former Villanova head coach Rollie Massimino tells John Feinstein how influential administrator Dave Gavitt was in the Big East and college basketball.