- F.P. Santangelo: 'Bryce Harper Got Pulled Out Because He Didn’t Hustle' Washington Nationals color analyst F.P. Santangelo talks with John Feinstein about his thoughts on why Bryce Harper was pulled Saturday.
- Howard Beck: 'Mark Jackson Deserves Tremendous Credit For Warriors' Bleacher Report NBA columnist Howard Beck tells John Feinstein that Mark Jackson shouldn't be fired for the job he has done with the Golden State Warriors.
- Ray Ratto: 'The 49ers Will Pick Up Aldon Smith's 2015 Option' Comcast Sports Net Bay Area columnist Ray Ratto tells John Feinstein he believes the San Francischo 49ers will pick up Aldon Smith's 2015 option despite his problems.
- Ed Olczyk: 'It Is Very Tough For The Blackhawks To Repeat' NBC Sports NHL analyst Ed Olczyk tells John Feinstein it's going to be tough for the Chicago Blackhawks to win their third Cup in five years.
- Greg Norman: 'Tiger Woods Won't Break Jack Nicklaus' Record' Golfer Greg Norman tells John Feinstein that Tiger Woods can be a major champion again, but he won't break Jack Nicklaus' record for major championships.
- Dan Wetzel: 'AT&T Stadium Wasn't Great Setting For Final Four' Yahoo! Sports columnist Dan Wetzel tells John Feinstein about the NCAA's future due to increasing revenues in college sports.
- Dan Shaughnessy: 'Patriots' Day Will Never Be The Same' The Boston Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy tells John Feinstein about the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings.
- Lee Jenkins: 'Reluctant To Write Pacers Off' Sports Illustrated senior writer Lee Jenkins tells John Feinstein the Indiana Pacers will win their first-round series and get back on track in the playoffs.
- Brandel Chamblee: 'Bubba Watson Hit Shots That No One Else Can Hit Right Now' Golf Channel analyst Brandel Chamblee tells John Feinstein that Bubba Watson is on a different level from his competition right now.